MRS Systems, Inc. is a medical software company located near Seattle, Washington. We focus on medical imaging patient and report management. Users of our software are radiologists, technologists, and administrative personnel for hospitals and radiology practices. We track and report on breast and lung cancer screening and imaging reports, among others. We also create patient and referring physician portals to support a paperless and environmentally friendly workflow. Users interact with our software to document patient history, risk factors, and the findings of advanced imaging of patients using X-rays, MRI, CT, Ultrasound and other modalities.
As an industry, Healthcare IT is indispensable and will grow in importance in the coming years as the Federal Government and healthcare insurers try to control costs while producing better patient outcomes. Get in on the medical informatics wave with a leading software company developing cutting-edge medical solutions.
MRS Systems, Inc. is proud to be the leading manufacturer of medical reporting software for almost 30 years. Thousands of radiology/imaging facilities use our software solutions to accurately track patients’ health imaging records with the goal of Improving patient care and communication.
We are seeking a skilled application project manager to be a part of our development team.
FTE hires will receive a top benefit package and competitive salary.
In coordination with the Product Manager and Director of Development, outline a vision and road map for accomplishing project work schedules and action plans for multiple project deliverables utilizing a defined set of resources.
Organize, prioritize, monitor, and track deliverables for multiple projects serving multiple customers.
Communicate multiple projects status in a way that facilitates visibility of progress, assignment of resources, and customer impacts.
Participate in determining and prioritizing system improvements, competing priorities, and staff assignments.
- Strong team dynamics background including team building, conflict resolution, change management, and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with TFS – Microsoft Projects integration
- BS in Business or related field with PMP certification, highly desired
- 5 years project management experience
- Strong knowledge of software development so you are able to effectively manage developers’ schedules
To apply please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MRS Systems, Inc., a leading medical reporting software manufacturer since 1990, is hiring a full-time Implementation Systems Analyst.
The Implementation Analyst involves extensive customer interaction and service. The Analyst will gather information, analyze, design, develop and map the client’s workflow and processes as they interface and integrate multiple system components with one of the MRS Systems base system products.
MRS Systems Inc. offers a full suite of products for breast imaging, lung cancer screening and paperless workflow. The software tracks and reports on breast and lung cancer screening and imaging reports, among others. It also creates patient and referring physician portals to support a paperless and environmentally friendly workflow. Users interact with our software to document patient history, risk factors, and the findings of advanced imaging of patients using X-rays, MRI, CT, Ultrasound and other modalities. The system performs in decentralized environments as well as highly integrated environments generally involving RIS, PACS, and voice recognition systems.
The Analyst will assume a leadership role in implementation projects. Analyst are responsible for:
- Actively managing the system design
- Process and install the system
- Configure the system in the client’s computer environment
- Develop the interface and integration components
- Perform functional and end-to-end workflow process testing
- Monitor the data conversions from competitor systems into the new structure or monitor the data conversion from legacy systems to new systems.
- Once the environment is fully tested, the Analyst moves and reconfigures within the production environment and performs troubleshooting during system go-lives.
We have a comprehensive training program for you that we will provide on the software we develop and sell, as well as other tools you will use. If you have a good understanding of Microsoft Office products, and are interested in the technical side of computing, you can learn the rest with us. Scheduled work hours may vary to accommodate customer installations. A successful candidate will report to the Lynnwood office generally Monday through Friday.
- Minimum education: Associates degree.
- Minimum 4 years Customer contact experience, or equivalent.
- Competent with Microsoft software including Windows, Office, etc.
- SQL knowledge regarding backups, restores and permissions
- Be analytical and have problem solving skills
- You need to be great on the phone and be precise in written communication
- Experience with remote troubleshooting
- Be enthusiastic, and want to succeed!
GREAT TO HAVE:
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Experience working with VPNs, Remote Desktop or other remote control technologies
- Knowledge of medical IT standards, which may include HL7, DICOM, and HIPAA regulations
- Previous history of troubleshooting connectivity & permissions issues
To apply please submit resume to email@example.com