We collect information directly from users, such as when they sign up to receive special offers from us or register for an account with us. We also collect certain information automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
We automatically collect the following information about your device and your use of our Site or Services through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address, MAC address, Unique Device Identifiers (UID), and other persistent identifiers; the length of time you visit our Site and or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site. We use this information to monitor and improve the Site and Services, and to enable us to provide you with an easier and more personalized experience and level of service.
Our Site and Services are designed for clinical and medical professionals, and as such is generally not material for persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
We use the information, including personal information, alone or in combination with other information that we may collect about you, including information from third parties, for the following purposes that are necessary for the performance of the contract between us to provide you with the products or services you requested or that we consider in our legitimate interests:
• To allow you to create an account or otherwise provide our Services to you. • To communicate with you (including via email), such as to respond to your requests/inquiries and for other customer service purposes. • To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to maintain, support, and improve our Site and Services, to respond to user preferences, and for research and analytical purposes.
Based on your voluntary consent:
• To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site or our Services. • Where permitted, for marketing and promotional purposes. For example, in accordance with applicable law and with your consent, we will use your email address to send you news and newsletters, and to contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use your information to assist us in advertising our Services on third party platforms, including websites and through social media. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time as noted below To comply with our legal obligations: • MRS may store, use and disclose Personal Information in connection with the web site as allowed or required by applicable law. This means that MRS may make disclosures that are necessary or advisable to conform to legal and regulatory requirements or processes or to protect the rights, safety and property of MRS, users of the web site and the public. MRS may also disclose or transfer Personal Information to a third party in connection with a change of control or operations, including without limitation in any merger, acquisition, reorganization, restructuring or any other transfer of MRS’s assets.
We may share the information that we collect about you, with third parties worldwide, as follows:
• Using cookies and automatic collection methods. We and third parties we work with may collect information from the computer, phone, tablet, or other device that you use to access our website or use to open an email or click on an advertisement from us. This collection includes automatically collected information and generally does not include personal information unless you provide it through our website or otherwise choose to share with us. Methods we use include:
o cookies (which may be session-based or persistent, and are typically small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in connection with your Internet browser); o web beacons or tags (small images embedded into websites or emails that send information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device when you visit our website or open an email we send to you); o website log files (which we tend to create automatically in connection with access to and use of our website); o Flash cookies or Local Stored Objects (which may be placed using Adobe Flash software - learn more about privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies here); and other technologies (which may be similar to or different than the methods noted above).
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics and opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at:
http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/.
Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by Google, Inc. ("Google") to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, in accordance with industry practice and applicable laws. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. While we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our Site and Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site and Services, and you do so at your own risk.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity, except where otherwise required by applicable law.
You have the right to access and correct, and in some case delete, the personal information that we hold about you. If you created an account with us, you may access, update, and correct the information that you have submitted to us by logging into your account. If would like to delete the information that you submitted to us, please contact our respective Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As permitted by applicable law, we may retain changed or deleted information for archival purposes. For EU residents, also see the "Special Note for EU Users—Your Rights and Choices" Section below for additional information.
Above we described how to opt-out of targeted advertising. You also may choose to opt-out of certain emails and direct mail from us. To opt-out of such emails, you may update your preferences by logging into your account or by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mails. To opt-out of such postal mail, please contact MRS at email@example.com. You are able to opt out of receiving such marketing and recommendation emails and mail from us, however, you cannot opt out of receiving all emails and mail from us, such as emails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us. For EU residents, also see the "Special Note for EU Users—Your Rights and Choices" Section below for additional information.
We will collect, use, and process certain information, including name & email address, to provide our services to you. MRS offices are located in the United States, which may not have an equivalent level of data protection as in your home country. However, please rest assured that we implement all the necessary and appropriate legal, organizational and technical measures to protect your personal information. Your data also may be subject to access by law enforcement and other government entities, including courts and tribunals in accordance with the laws applicable in those jurisdictions.
With respect to your personal information, you have the right to:
• request access to and be provided with information on the processing of your personal information;
If you wish to exercise any of your above rights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
With respect to our marketing emails, you can always click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any marketing email you receive from us.
Your web browser or mobile device may also provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device provides specific categories of information (for example geolocation data or cookies use). Please be aware of these tools.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site or by contacting you at the email address on file.
• Using cookies and automatic collection methods. We and third parties we work with may collect information from the computer, phone, tablet, or other device that you use to access our website or use to open an email or click on an advertisement from us. This collection includes automatically collected information and generally does not include personal information unless you provide it through our website or otherwise choose to share with us. Methods we use include: cookies (which may be session-based or persistent, and are typically small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in connection with your Internet browser); o web beacons or tags (small images embedded into websites or emails that send information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device when you visit our website or open an email we send to you); o website log files (which we tend to create automatically in connection with access to and use of our website); o Flash cookies or Local Stored Objects (which may be placed using Adobe Flash software - learn more about privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies here); and other technologies (which may be similar to or different than the methods noted above).