Digital Workstation Integrations
With an MRS Digital Workstation Integration, we synchronize your viewing monitor and MRS so that opening the study on your digital workstation automatically launches the procedure in MRS, or vice versa.
As 5K digital workstations have become the standard for viewing breast procedure images, we understand that it has become increasingly important to streamline the way Radiologists view and report these procedures.
Our integrations with Digital Workstation Vendors synchronize your existing Digital Workstation with MRS, so that you can launch the exam in MRS with all the necessary information simply by launching the corresponding study on your digital workstation. In some cases you can also use the MRS procedure to automatically launch the study on your Digital Workstation.
Many other digital integrations are available. Contact Sales for more information.
- Minimizes the time of logging in to separate systems by synchronizing MRS and your Digital Workstation
- Single work list automatically opens patients' images and records simultaneously
- Ensures that the images you are viewing match the patient record and exam you are reporting on.
- Some PACS integrations allow MRS reporting through the PACS workstation
- MRS can integrate with most any digital workstation manufacturers