MRS has benefits for everyone at your facility.
- User-focused — developed with the help of radiologists who specialize in mammography
- Saves time with One-Touch reporting for 80% of screening cases
- Faster results to referring physicians and patients
- Reliable — Finalizing reports while images are still available improves accuracy and decreases medical/legal issues.
- Streamlined reporting with voice recognition, digital workstations, and RIS/HIS/EMR systems integrations.
- Accurate statistical tracking for call-back rates, sensitivity, specificity
- ACR licensed and accredited
- Eliminates manual data collection
- Timesaving elimination of duplicate data entry
- MQSA Statistical reports easily calculated for facility and radiologists
- Central database for all patient information
- Automatic updating of all patient information
- Multiple options for matching clinic needs
- Saves staffing costs through task automation
- Saves staff time by eliminating duplicate data entry
- Faster clinical results turnaround
- Faster results to patients
- Exports for the NQMBC, ACR BCSC, and ACR National Mammography Database
- Management reports for patient turnaround time, referring physician, zip code, and ethnicity for marketing purposes
- Smooth-running interoperability of systems and vendors
- Eliminates repetitive tasks like stuffing envelopes
- Digitally stored results eliminate manual filing
- Easy patient follow-up and tracking so no patient gets lost in the system
- Fast and accurate lay language letters
- Notify the patient of their potential high risk in their result letter
- Eliminates the need to answer the patient history questions year after year
- Lay letters available in multiple languages
- Email and alternate address for easy patient correspondence.
- Notifies the patient of their upcoming exams